9.20.2011

Rants

ON MY LAST EPISODE ALREADYY ;'(
have been indulging chinese songs again :D
Uhh my taste is forever changing. Nothing's stagnant.
For a moment there is bigbang and the next im diving into english songs and today i miss listening to chinese music.
Haha im enjoying all these wide product varieties !
My mum have been following our footsteps too.
We are all well globalized products. Lol

moving on, i have a free day today cause i have got no ECONS ESSAY to write :D
YEAH.But that doesnt make me any happier cause STAYING at home IS BORING.
other than lappy, phon, ipod and uh MIO tv there is NOTHING else i can do.
Im not choosing sleep even though the weather is hella awesome :D
o no those are signs showing my over reliance on technology. :O
i think we will be bored to death if we are deprived of any of those above.

Was reading my tuition teacher's book yesterday night
and i came across a phrase that i really like cause it was paradoxical yet so true.
-Pain makes love more desirable and love makes pain bearable. They come together as one!
:) My teacher is really positive and her encounter makes me appreciate and live life properly and cherish the PRESENT >:D

Oh yeah i started jotting down my dates to play after prelims in case i forget !
:D hehe Friday its like shopping with crys they all and Later meeting my fav ladies for K session ^^
Sat Dont even know if there is time for my dears cause i have tuition for the whole day !!!
Sun HOPEFULLY k box with the kidddooos miss them i feel detached from them already , feel like a bystander ,a parent who no longer integrates with them. am i growing old a little too quickly :/ geesh WORRIED haha.
well, growing up not that bad since life starts to get more interesting from now yeah :D

oh ya went to the doctor already. hmm it was just an allergy so i guess the dots will go away soon :D
and my mum visited the LV floating bay already. :) she said there was a BASEMENT. so that means we can see fishy?
INTERESTING right :) so in the new future we no longer need land to build our buildings already. haha but my mum complains what if tsunami hits. Uh i dont know lol.

ANYWAY i think my mum's fashion sense is getting better!
Or maybe im getting OLDER cause i actually think that her clothes are PRETTY.
and i may even consider wearing them thats a good thing since i always running on a budget deficit literally POOR ME.
haha

Saw this quote randomly online
thought it was really sweet BUT UH it doesnt make sense ehh ARENT THEY THE SAME THEN. haha puzzled.
He isn't my boyfriend, but I love his hugs, smile, advice, kindness & the times we laugh together. I just fell in love with our friendship.♥

WA SERIOUSLY NEED TO START EXERCISING.
Never felt so unhealthy before ;( SWIMMINGGGGGGG

haha wanted to put a chinese title for the post BUT it didnt do well with the pretty so i changed it.

No comments: