7.11.2011

No Boundaries



whee i really love transformers.
Though i'm like situated at the 4 row side and the movie was like uh 2 hrs 45 min.
but it was still a good one.
I said it resembled power rangers but better version of it.
but my friend says not.
Still, it was a great movie and im glad it didnt fall short of my expectations
cause u know the feeling of watching a great movie :)
it feels so good (:
and haha i got a free Massage after the movie what more can i ask for :D

k and i did something really significant during the weekends
forget about the homework and stuff.
Xing and I signed up for this crazy elective known as climbing via ferrata and abseiling.
seriously, i have never done such a strenuous and life threatening activity in my life.
and i doubt i willl ever have the guts to lay my hands on those rungs again.
Heres the summary !
-30m high/ 4 stories high?
- Metal rungs
-some safety gadgets and my favorite lobster claws
-smelly helmets haha
-Gloves.
thats all u need to climb and of course your guts & your partner ;D
so heres what i did. put on safety gadgets, listened closely to the instructions, held on to my dear life , praying deeply, shivering like a pig at every pause,didnt dare to even tilt my head to see my progress, gathered their motivations, sweat like i ran a 10km race, teared and thoughts of giving up but im in the middle of no where, got confused with my left and my right.Thats what u can anticipate, muscle sore and its hard to propel body upwards and forward cause i fear of falling - but the point is I DIDNT GIVE UP AND STILL MADE IT TO THE END RIGHT. :D

so that wasnt the end k.
Whats awaiting is the abseiling from 30m all the way to the ground.
HAHA the wait was crazzy and i was all ready to chicken out cause there is a lift waiting out there for me and it takes me right down to the 1st story and out of the 12 story building.
but i wont do such a thing cause i PAID for the activity and i wanted to cross boundaries.
:) so with an insane mind i went to try.
WA when i was standing on the wooden board that gives u a bird eyes view of the entire landscape of the building i almost fainted.HAHA cant control my peeeee. Lol thank god the instructors could read our nervous expressions and he started cracking jokes. I didnt realise it at that moment but that trick work on me cause i loosen up and listened to him and talked him and the height didnt matter anymore :) so yeah yx and i get to abseil together :D it was a blast :D quite easy as compared to climbing rocks but the rope burned !! and i lose control several times. But for a first timer i it was not bad except for the pathetic landing where my ass hits the floor with a thud and i couldnt get up at all cause i was hell exhausted.
Well at least i felt accomplished.
I guess i needed an achievement like that to get an aproval of myself
and this came just in time.
Every night before i close my eyes
i would replay the song no boundaries, Desperate for encouragement
and yeah i cry to it every night.
haha studying is not killing me. Its me thats not moving on but at least its better now :D
i think no i mean i can do it and will do it no matter what :D
the songs will help me and someone will be there for me to shoulder my pain.
okayy batt dying.
and life is seriously full of unexpected scenarios its like things happening these days are started to get out of my control
maybe im just letting go and let it lead me while i just follow life.
hahaha just that u never know whats going to come around everytime
and it pops by when u least expect it :D
Great feeling though.peach green tea
haha. Nights.
Stay positive !

No comments: