7.17.2011

Need you now.


whoo i really enjoy Lady Ant's music :)
their lyrics are always so sweet and real.
Lol and wont they form a love triangle ?!
its so hard not to fall for her right.

Yesterday and Friday was a bad day.
But i'm glad its over already. :)
Too many things happening in a day.
so many people hurting because of my unthoughtful actions
The feeling of letting everyone around you down is just so awful.
Especially if they are a part of you.
Because when they hurt, you hurt too.

No one is updating me about korean wave concert ! :(
my YG family is back in korea already.
Wonder if they will ever come back again!
and how long will it take for the 5 of them to be united once again.

biology is absolutely a crazy subject
I have to devote all my time to you
and what about the others
SO SELFISH :O
hope prom goes well!!
Hope the table matter will be settled soon ;<

and its really a small small world. :)

And I wonder if I
Ever cross your mind
For me it happens all the time :D

No comments: