7.04.2011

Jar of Hearts



Enjoyed my class chalet thoroughly
though the place was hmm really rundown but the people were full of warmth and delightful to be with :D
hehehe and our personal skilled photographer brought his "umbrella" along to beautify the photos :)
shall elaborate more when i have time k

cause im rushing off to shopping ! AGAIN.
GOD I kinda starting to dislike buying things cause i hate it when i have to spend moneyyy :(
oh yeah i wanna catch transformers soon
cause heard it was a nice one !!
and hope my lovely 8 cousins will be able to watch the last part of harry potter with me
since we watched part 1 to 7 together !! so sweeett right :D

hahahaha and i saw a lil girl lock lips with junho ~ Envious ttm :D
he is superrrrrr cute :B
me tooo JUNHO!

kkkkk anw i just started on Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami :)
used my blood sweat savings to buy k :D
hope it will be a good one !
since i eyed it for a long time already :D
:}

No comments: