7.14.2011

Always be my baby

Feeling kind of down at first.
I guess its the stress, discomfort and pressure thats causing my indigestion.
well, glad that the torturous moment was over
cause whenever i had a thought, i felt like puking :/ even when i was eating.
haha weird to say but this time Guitar saved me ;D
i picked it up and strum a few songs
and wakaka the feelings mentioned above vanished
feeling kind of peaceful and calm now.
like its telling me everything is gonna be okay. :)

so i believe all things happen for a reason. ;)
and they are definitely not for the bad if we think of it as a good thing.

like why i re-joined guitar after 4 years.
Never knew i loved it so much and now he has a name .
Short name: Mr G , Full name:Mr G.raffe :)
Lol my pres. made me name it :D

like why a friend can appeared out of nowhere
and enter your life making me realise that
he will be there for me whenever things are bad. :)

like why she has always been there for 2 yrs.
Cause she will be the one walking with me till the end of my JC journey.
watching me, laughing with me, cheering me on

like why i have such a kind class
That affirms me that i had never regretted taking this path
cause they made life easier for me :D
except for the being too smart part! haha.

I have been searching for the 'they' in the lyrics
i was so afraid i couldnt even find one.
and realise that i have them all around me
and its all i need to reach my dreams.
and they are the first ones who make me learn that i wanna cherish them
and protect them with all my heart cause they are so dear to me.
This time i'm not afraid to give my heart to do whatever it takes to keep them close
cause i know they wont break it and they deserves it :)

With every step you climb another mountain
Every breath it's harder to believe
You make it through the pain, weather the hurricanes
To get to that one thing

Just when you think the road is going nowhere
Just when you almost gave up on your dreams
They take you by the hand and show you that you can

All this will pay off, i make sure it will :)


ANYWAYYY I NEED A DOSE OF HARRY POTTER !
cant believe its ending
my favourite childhood movie :(
i have watched them grow through every movie.
i cant believe everything has its end.
Thats why there are always new beginnings.

HHAHAH SO POETIC/ inspirational today :D


No comments: