1.20.2011

VVIP


haha guess my biggest motivation to blog once again.
yeah its this special date :)
my baby from big bang released his mini-album!
and i cant explain how much im lovin' it and how much joy this news had brought to me ;)
hmm one thing about baby that s stagnant -he's hairstyle! it feels or maybe its me. i felt a change but only a slight one. i like baby better with his fringe down -cute- but he is cooler this way :)
well, the dance moves are sleek. VVIP reminds me of jiyong when i see baby. What do you want me to do reminds me of taeyang's dance. :) but still baby shone in his own way :D i could somehow feel his utmost sincerity and blood sweat while producing his album :) it must be pretty stressful after releasing his own album after his hyungs. hope g-ri can perform on stage it would be darn awesome no doubt ;) all this comebacks are making and tempting me to want more from them. its less than a month to their comeback :) i really hope it would be tomorrow but the suspense feels good :D :D :D and lastly, i wanna compliment baby's vocals. Its strong :) so strong it makes me touch when you sing ;D
i like baby more in VVIP. cause he's cuter there and it feels like the real him so bubbly and adorable :)

okay enough of spazzing.
eh saw news about KARA disbanding. Hope its not true! ;(
kara hwaiting! not a ultimate fan and i guess fans must be wailing away right now.
but i respect kara much much too !

today, i had my first chemistry lecture test in 2011.
pretty screwed up i would say cause the stuff that was tested was mostly from past topics that i hadnt recab :O yea u know the result.
so to cure this depression,
i went dinner with mum at tm :D haha i saw my friends there but didnt call them ;x hahaha
and i SHOPPED again :( okay bought a present for sis:D bought like a damn long dress which dont fit my short legs HMM. who cares :D hahaahahahahhah
so i gave hw a miss today cause i had to handle class tee stuffs too ;( HAIYO.
it was a tough week i must say. guitar test school life hardships troubles criticism they never stop coming after me but i guess all these can be overcome if i stay positive and i devised a way to be positive 1.music therapy :) listen to my kpop songs helps load 2. read my 18 reasons to be happy lol 3. watch BB videos 4. READ jodi picoult's book 5. cry and sleep. so i guess no matter how hard a problem is, how much i hate to dwell on it, i have to get over it fast and move on. Jc is really about pacing and adapting. and through this grueling 2 years. yes i hate it yes i complained about it and yes i have seen and felt so much more in every aspect but yes it made me stronger independent and a lil more confident than before. Every pain teaches you a lesson i guess and i have a lot more to learn, a lot of pain to experience :/ opps the info feels too dense and chim and too opinionated.

okay on the light side :D
im doing recycling with school soon !
im going wth cpay and jaixin for NEW YEAR Pretty clothings :D
Im starting on vectors soon :D
im swimming on sundays :D
IM reading a not bad book 13 reasons :D

okay thats it bye :D
i love my clothessssssss

No comments: