1.26.2011

Just a Dream

its tomorrow !
:) my ogm's are coming tomorrow.
like always hope we can all clique well eventually.
yes, my heart goes thump thump im worried i cant do well
but i will do my best
hey flu and fever so stop hindering me k.
give me 3 weeks grace , i will cherish my weak body and
make sure i run and run and run and
do sit ups and more sit ups . i promise.
i dont want to let ogl and ogm down tomorrow. :(
so i guess after 2 videos on big bang night after night hopefully my illness is
miraculously cured and i will survive tomorrow :D

failed again and again. be it chem or guitar or anything
i keep falling whenever i try.
maybe im not trying hard enough maybe its a test for me
since i challenged that sec school is not as taxing
but jc is no joke :(
haha jc1 coming tomorrow will understand
pain, torture, hair loss, crying and wailing
but what you get out from jc is worth it :)
so keep continue trying hs !!!!
if u cant play, you can practice.
if you cant score, you can study
if u fall, you can stand
if u give up, its all over :DD

so depressing right, but u will be amaze at how strong a person can be. :)

im like a rubber band stretching myself to the max. ouch it sure hurts, hope it dont snap !

And I was thinkin about you, thinkin about me.
Thinkin about us, what we gonna be?
Open my eyes, yeah; it was only just a dream.

No comments: