1.30.2011

sissy birthday


^ KEZA UNITE WE WANNA SEE YOU FIGHT ^^

its my sis birthday today.
yea im sure she's happy :)
cause the people closest to her spent much time with her.
my cousins her close friends and of course her family ;)
but i never do much so i'm quite upset with myself ;(
i will salvage the situation.
Orientation and my recurring illness keep hindering me from my routine
so i find it hard to keep pace with things.
:(

haha thanks to my sister i get a sumptuous treat from swensen.
:D with my throat burning. my mood was dampening but i still ate good food :)
and had free ice cream.
i really love the cover for just a dream

and im enjoying much from og :D
we had lunch successfully and they getting HIGH HIGHER each day.

bought heels :D with my sissy today !!

im so tired.lets stop here.

No comments: