12.25.2012

Hohoho Merry Xmas

I hear your heart beat to the beat of the drums
Oh what a shame that you came here with someone
So while you're here in my arms,
Let's make the most of the night like we're gonna die young

This rings in my head all the time 
hellos my dear blog. :)
im watching my family watch hk drama while im being anti-social in my room typing away. lol
and thats pretty much how i spend my christmas & PH.
BUT its okay because i caught JC's cz12 yesterday with my family members at midnight (:
And it was to my liking though i feel that it can be much better.
still i like the concept and jc's fighting as always.
Its been a pretty long time and its already the last week of my clinical attachment.
It has been a wonderful experience and i have written quite a few reflections about it already so i shall not repeat them here :>

So the pictures generally speak what i had been doing while my family was away
& so glad they are back safe and sound and the world didn't end xD


yesh, so my dear became my chef and whipped french toast breakie for me but after few mouths that boy got a sorethroat and couldnt eat anymore haha

yes this sinful looking thing comes from swensens and the cold vanilla with the burning brownie is the best i've ever had :D

The beautiful and heartwarming christmas decoration at the nursing home (:

so recently, i have been scouting for some make up products and experimenting them. Its a difficult thing to be pretty. or maybe the process is difficult so i respect them !

 Eating proper tang yuan for the first time. My dear made this and though its pre-made but the ginger soup was good and i really love the peanut one.

 One interesting thing done during stayover at rosy's house. She bought the lights from ikea and it was a awesome process setting it up :D i love DIY

Crap ignore the bad skin condition and the uneven teeth. YEAH its xmas season and even my teeth feels the same :>


 Saturday when i was out with predators at orchard watching the night lights again :) yet not getting bored of it

Our drinks at TCC. Alan wee can't stop playing with my little bear. hahaha

More evidence and motivation to becoming a pretty girl. All the lotions,moisturisers,lip balm, perfume and bb cream and more...

 And this ! My christmas gifts. WOW they are mostly from china :) so many cheap loots makes me so happy. some from love and nursing friends :D AWWWWWW.

This is my ah gong's wound dressing set! his finally home safe and sound. This is me trying to dress his wound BUT HMMMMMM he sounds more experienced than me :'( try harder next time *pats*

 The most innovative present i received for xmas this year HAHAH. Thanks fel for the jelly although it doesnt look pretty here BUT its good really good and its really cute that she even bought the mould for merry xmas words :D so touched and pretty ~

and thats about it !
can't wait for my holiday to come officially Made a list of stuff to do :D
and i really love red head GONNA GET IT next year for my birthday WHEEHEE
and this depicts how i feel these days xD
maybe its nearing the end of 2012 thats why 

Looking for some trouble tonight
Take my hand, I'll show you the wild, side
Like it's the last night of our lives
We'll keep dancing till we die



No comments: