12.09.2012

December

And so, the first week of december has been really hectic and exhausting and tougher to pass than usual. There was fun, laughter, tears and quarrels.
Bringing you through my week:


Crys, yx and i visited legoland and adilah on 3rd and 4th dec ! (:
It was a crazy and magical journey alright. NOT EXAGGERATING!!!
2 days never felt so long before.
From the late night supper to the late night speed rides and late night movie.
It felt good not having any restrictions for once but i was like a coward in the unfamiliar country.
it then dawn upon me how brave my friend was to choose to stay away from her country, her familiar home,her family. Thats probably one hard decision i am never brave enough to make. 
Made full use of our time there so the trip was definitely worthwhile.
Legoland was better than i expected.
Maybe the inner child in me arose after a long long time because i was amazed at the lego figures, EVERY kiddy rides even though we were barred from them :/ , disregarded any pride and went ahead to snap photos to store every memory to remember this day. haha This may be due to the movie we caught last night - Rise of the guardian was full of positivity and i was so motivated and lifted from inside. So i could say i enjoyed it cause it brought smiles to my face and also my heart too ! even though i was supposed to be way too old for it. BUT who says adults can't enjoy kiddy movies if they are good too yeah. The creativity of the animations awed me most (:
Fantasy films are getting better and better! i can't wait for more of it to come 
And after a close shave, we managed to arrive at sg on 4th dec at night so i had the opportunity to bunk in yx's room since her roomie wasn't in !
i would totally stay in hostel if the hostel are double occupancy and look like hers.
I totally adore the design, i have to say the standard is better than that of my room :'(
The experience was awesome but i don't think i can ( want to ) adapt to it in long term.
love my humble abode too much :D

so on the 5th when i finally returned home, thought my body was going to fall into pieces already.
Amazingly, i still had energy to go for movie and strolled with pearl and sy from dhoby to somerset :D!
WA took photo of lights and the streets. 
I really love to adventure aimlessly like this! stress free baby ~
and zoom zoom to thurs, i had a kbox and shopping date with my sis and jy 
super loving my cheap cheapt knit top from h&m. its so bling and fashionable yet so cosy at the same time.
Couldnt have survived the chill without you ~
3h was so little! next time 5h is the minimum!
haha and it was the first time i bought less than my sissy.
Both aquarius kept ganging up to buy the same clothing so they get more discounts !
what is this !!!!!!!! haha but so happy that we are all happy with our lobang !
of course, my mummy is the most unhappy cause i added like 3kg of NEW clothes to the washing machine so she nagged and nagged and nagged :O
OH and it was so hectic i forgot i managed to squeezed in a breakfast date with fel and rid in the morning. WA CUI MAX. but u know big breakfast have the ability to make u feel BIGGG again haha :D
Friday, finally i can't stand my non stop nom nom lifestyle without a proper output.
NO swim NO dance NO yoga NO run.
WHAT IS THIS. 
so YIPPPEEE i tagged along my sis her gf to the gym at pasir ris! 
i like i there.
Initially, i was so afraid when i started running i would collapsed in a heart attack cause the food accumulated over the weak was oily and sinful :(
BUT HENG AH. gym-ed for around 2h and a little less.
In the end we headed to ws for pepperlunch -.-
at least i eat with less guilt this time.
AHYO so hard to be human o_o
Saturday was my sissy's band concert! 
dear ps-ed me :'( but lucky i got my dad mum germ and aunt.
whee missed the school and the atmosphere.
and i realised that i always forget to live in the present moment.
im always comparing the past or thinking of the future.
and i never look at the positive parts but focus mostly on negative ideas.
SO HMMM :( bad bad must change !
Not forgetting to mention my morning was fruitful and i never regretted going for volunteer work.
:) exhausting but u know the effort and time was worthwhile because that intangible return is an indescribable feeling but i know it energises you, affirms that you are a good person, makes your more confident and positive.And i enjoy the taste of it :D
alright i got to stop here because i don't get to nua around on a sunday,
heading to joc house to meet up for xq birthday and more gossiping and catching up.
I tried to summarise it. Im serious so much details and words left unsaid.
BUT WHY IS IT STILL SO LONG>< 
wish me luck for clinicals :O
i wanna go china with u all tooo :( BOOO

No comments: