11.28.2012

Climax

These tunes keep replaying in my mind ~
pink try & usher's climax 
i love leory's version. guess its the sound of the acoustic guitar and his voice.
the lyrics are super emotional, but i am not. Somehow i love how sad it sounds very real, very applicable. EKKKK why can't i just love happier songs.

Going nowhere fast we've reached the climax
We're together now we undone
wont commit so we choose to run away
do we separate
dont wanna give in so we both gave up
wont take it back its to late we reach the climax
 -------Climax, Usher

The title is apt for what i'm going through now.
I guess its the climax of semester 1 now because i'm in the midst of my first university exams.
And so i was like ah, this is what a university exams look like.
I can't help but compare with those that i have seen in movies. Feels (atmosphere) is roughly the same but looks far worse than on screen. It's different from jc and secondary school. Same tables, chairs and arrangement but there is more implants of caucasian now haha ! Alright i'm just kidding but it does alter the atmosphere of the exams. And in university we are able to wear slippers to exams. Okay i don't know why i'm so particular about the footwear but it doesn't feel very important when you wear slippers you know. Like it ain't serious enough for you to dress properly. Anyways, the important thing is that 2 papers down and 2 more to go! Well truthfully, i really want to do well but it is too tough to gauge. Nevermind 26th december will soon arrive we'll see what can be done in future. :D 

And post exams, i guess i will be hitting a greater climax.
I've got A WEEK (only) to play. Like really play. i've work pretty hard for the past 14 weeks and so i deserve the rest. :D May not have done an awesome job but i put in mostly my best and it was a good feeling with no regrets ! Up till now i think its true that things works best when its in controlled. Enjoy that feeling ~ 

And so to make my play more interesting i have diligently done my homework and thinking to what i wanna achieve during this holidays. HAHA so hs, hate to take breaks. shall share maybe it inspires us to relax in such manner too! So, thanks to friends recommendations and bloggers update, it has successfully made me adamant to hunt for good food this holidays. maybe after tasting good food, i would be motivate to make them one day! So input and no output is no good cause it isn't balance right. I have learnt we need 3-5h a week for moderate intense exercise. Since swimming aint possible now and yoga is coming to an end soon :'( i think i can only rely on jogging and dance :> i absolutely can't wait. Can u sense my excitement while i'm typing this cause i've missed dance for 2-3 weeks and my body feels like a robot. Climbing stairs at kr mrt is a toll for me . i can feel my thighs loose and my gluteus maximus getting to maximum size each day :'( And retail therapy is a cure for my exam trauma and so many movies that i need to catch ! i hope my allowance is sufficient to tahan these expenditure!! Yippee and gathering catching up and outings for chilling. sounds like a plan baby ~ :D OOOO and touch my guitar !!! shall keep the excitement going. Wow the years coming to an end again! Ze me kuai!!!!!!!!! 

Funny how the heart can be so deceiving 
More than just a couple of times
Why do we fall in love easy
Even when its not right
---------try, Pink

Now playing : A thousand years part 2, its my trailer for breaking dawn part 2.which means its guitar time again!! I heard its good, hope it will be cause the movies have been disappointing for me so far :/ giving it once last chance . 

No comments: