2.20.2012

Mercy

Their album will be my reward for my hard work in feb !

Oh my hate it whenever i'm like that.
moody. craving for something that would not come.mind preoccupied with the same matter for the whole day. every single word leaves an impact on me.mind running in all directions thinking of all the possibilities.feeling a pang of disappointment when u know what u are thinking may not realise after all. feeling dejected cause you dont know who else can pull u out of this when your reliant cant help u at all. Over reliance cause it but u cant get rid of it. afraid that if i miss this opportunity, i dont know if a 2nd chance or better may come by. Unsure if the choice is the right one. being sweet and asshole together.

I think in this life, i will only fall in love with her(jodi picoult) books like only.
no other books appeals to me like how hers do.
no matter how slow the story may flow or the how long the trials will be.
i love it. i love how her every sentence touches me so deeply .
how i can read 6 of her books or more and still not get tired of it. haha

Gonna run a 5km run, gonna take my btt after fel gets her pay,get my bm in swimming, join kpop dance hahah say say only la !

No comments: