12.10.2011

Fatigue

played too much!
well, prom just ended. i preferred the secondary school one cause there was a greater level of fun.
but at least, we had post prom this year among my closer peers :D
It was insane, the crazy snapping of photos with people i have never had a conversation with.
Awkward moments, pretty smiles and flashing of lights.
Lol thats how my prom went :)
Afterwards, we proceeded to a club.
it was pretty insane and scary cause it was all of our first time.
It was really really loud. haha i was deaf when we came out. ;x
moved a little cause it was really packed.
by the time, we reached xing's house it was like 4am already -.-
and the guys even initiated breakfast at 7.
of course that didnt come true.
after bathing and torturous removal of make up it was like 5.30
and we slept like pigs till 10.
had to make my way home to help out with the furnitures :D
lol now im satisfied with my room except for my wardrobe.
will be mia-ing for a week to go for some really interesting camp
hope to be a better person when im back :>
need my beauty sleep :(
SO GROUCHY NOW GRR.

No comments: