12.31.2010

Big bang

random and yes ugly unglam image of me but who cares ;>
well, i never get tired of korean songs uh.
watched kbs and sbs gayo daejun of course i will not be missing out mbc too :D
haha its new year's eve going over to my cousin's house and they havent even called :(
well, :D spending my countdown with them is def the best needless to say :)

went to see the docs today.
got plenty of medicine from him
and antibiotics apparently suck the most like eww much
i had to gulp down like 10 sweets to cure that weird taste
and thats making me diabetic.

hehe i was watching and spamming big bang vids as usual
;)
their variety show is uber cute and its really rare to watch yg artist go on variety shows these days uh.

i guess my infatuation for them wouldnt end so shortly here.
i can see a long way maybe 5 years or 10?
i dont know when it will end but definitely dont want it to end.
a vip once forever and until whenever :)
crazy me. but i know vips will understand. im so into them already
jiyong's talents. tabi's eyes. yongbae's sleek movements. baby's forever gag and cuteness. daesunggie smile and heavenly voice :)
i love them :)

No comments: