12.16.2010

wives

my sister's not here. there's only 8 of us.

This i must admit is a good tool in confiding not entirely but partially.
had dinner with amy and yx today at ikea. awesome one :)
bringing a neighbour who is equivalent to my little brother to my sec sch tmr !
since he is aspiring to enter the sch i have once been to which filled me with more than enough pleasant memories which sent me more than enough wives that i couldn't live without (:
they are like my pillars keeping me from falling.
well, instead of complaining how guilty i felt how i could have done better
i shall stay by u give u the strength that u have given me for the past 4 years
and i make sure u will emerge stronger than ever.
it was a regret i wasnt there. im disappointed and furious at myself for that.
but i'll be there and we will all be too.
from now to forever and whenever
i promise for myself.

No comments: