7.28.2010

Jo kwon gain

Hello I guess I'm crazy! Typing blog in the middle of the night.I was stalking kwon n gain n msging .but tt wasn't the reason y I couldn't enter slumberland ya it's her, my ultra hardworking sis is still mugging for her CAs. If only I could be like her :) wa anw lying on the bed and not falling asleep is a terrible feeling.well lights off I got to sleep soon. Tomorrow I'm having napfa the horrors!!! Argh if I fail I shall just go for the retest. Hahaha unfit pig :( jts was fine(:I heart xiao hui :D hehe! I will mug harder this term and promise to not see any e&s in my report anymore. Anw pilot test and chem spa is worrisome hope I can come to a decision soon.whoo before that, my sis roots for the khuntoria couple but as for me Adam couple all they way ^^ sweet ttm I swear(: ok guess I gotta start caring more about people around me!:/ hwaiting!!!! Cyclohexane rings are Driving me crazy screw organic chem! Please walk properly soon (: hahahah

No comments: