7.30.2010

chingoo

i promised to fill my thoughts with positive ones
but now they are all are negative thoughts.
is it plainly my one-sided thinking
or are you feeling the same too
what caused an awkwardness between us.
i wasn't informed at all
and i hadn't had time to accustom this change of attitude
can someone just fill me in what i have left out all this while
i admit its upsetting when i wasn't the one
its hard coping with everything :/
maybe i will try one last time before letting go this treasured past.
but how could i
whenever you appear,my feelings will drop down to the ground
tell me
what i've done wrong
tell me
what can i do so we will be like before.
i cant tell you directly
neither will you understand this indirectly
so forget it a useless post to get rid of troubles so that i wont bottle all up and suffocate to death
o hell im pathetic.
wipe your tears dry and move on
a napfa run tomorrow will be great.
all i want now passing my promotional exams to with a light heart.
and there's nothing more i can ask.
its tiring holding on to everything

No comments: