7.08.2010

I DID WRONG

After june test, my world seems to be crumbling down.
guitar,academic,pw,napfa,bi,parents,sleep,tutorial, friends,waking up at 6
i can't balance so many thing at a time.
No extra time to breathe.
Everything pours in without permission.
Got to face the harsh reality and humiliating results that i didn't even dare to confess to anyone cause its too shameful.
30+40marks im not adapted to such numbers yet.
it look disgusting to me ):
Guitar meetings that leave me drained after every grueling session
pw thankfully have great members to share my burden but still worry i cannot lead them well.
having so many troubles i'm supposed to ingest less right?
but gosh instead i want to consume more.
so everything is going way off.
maybe i'm too paranoid maybe i worry too much.
i need to learn how not to.

this post is damn depressing so not really nice to view.
Im afraid it may dampen high spirits.

No comments: