5.06.2010

Catch your wave


hello
It's Mother's Day(:
well my sissy bought my mummy a little cute bag :D
and i drew a card.
love my mummy! :D
went metta in the afternoon for lunch
saw many many little cute children:);):):):)
had an awesome time there
Went tm with jia xin & sissy ;D
did some shopping and catching up YIPPEE YAY

and i was spending loads of time watching THE MIDDLE yesterday on mobtv.
My stomach is aching all over i couldn't stop laughing
and my genius sissy found a webby to watch GLEE :DYAY
hahahahah
well guitar camp was a killer
seriously, i had never done pt for about 6 hours.
and taste everyone's sweat
or did like a million of pushup/jumping jacks blah blah blah
next day, every single muscle is hurting like hell.
its painful to even move
but ironically i still went for swimming ;D!
its only me and sissy.
she made me gulp down water from my NOSE.
cousie's PANG SEH for exams :P

meet a nice stranger during weekend
i was touched by her simple actions! (:

IM TIGGER'S MUMMY :D
the reality isn't as great as the fantasy.

okay its time for MATH :D & some ECONS :P

No comments: