3.20.2009

My sister's keeper

^best drink u ever find (:
hello!
i sort of abandoned this blog recently.
hehe blame it on my laziness ;}
you could have say i have wasted my week languishing at home. :(
i have done nothing.
before i know it, i wake up to prepare for school and only head home in the evenings.
there is absolutely no time for homework or revisions because the computer steals it all.

finally went to cut my hair today.
it was unbearable-quite- to cut my long long hair. :x
but cutting it off seems more light -.-

really hope guitar gets a gold (: after all the strenuous practices toccata and denuave wave rocks. haha XD

i am really helpless towards amaths.
maybe i need gerald for tuition :(
and english.
no matter how much i put in, it never gets reciprocated D:.
tsk how ar?

whats yours will always be yours.
whats not will never be yours

No comments: