3.06.2009

hot N cold

Hi!
yo still deliberating if i should go see him today(:
haha .since he is coming and its just a few metres away from my house.
tempting. i bet there would not be any space for me to squeeze in haha. nvm i shall try my luck.

yay yay! watching toradora episode 21 & 22 HD :}

today, thank you mei ting for helping us take a pretty "family photo"
haha (:
wee kiong send me the pictures :]
hehe. ^^
i will post the " family photo" after getting it from him ! ;D
as for biology we got to do some ahem project for human reproduction.
it reminded me of the i not stuid video we made together and the sec2 festival project.
i just feel like laughing and Crying simultaneously.

thanks wei qing for everything haha.
i had a ultimate great time chatting with u today!
sorry for always koping your stuff
reagardless french fried or stationaries. :x

by the way, have you ever seen how suave hu ge can be?
o my f*ing god la.(:
so handsome :Dim crazy! haha.
but really suave right? (:

No comments: