3.14.2009

Kiddo camp day 1&2

^darryl ! (; so cutee
^i wrote that haha looks nice bt not at all

^our balloon structure
^i did those (:
^me,sissy,JIAXIN

^jiaxin,me,jiaying,sissy

hello!
perhaps yesterday post was a little down.
but i am perfectly alright now.
although still holding a great resentment towards a maths
:x i must accept the fact that is it still my fault for pathetic results (:
o but wadever, let bygones be bygones(:

now feeling super high! haha
love jiaying & jiaxin :D
talking to them and xian wen too :]
all metta mates :}
thanks to them i led a ultra meaningful two days. (;
metta was organising a camp so i was aiding them (:
met these 2 interesting pretty, capable ladies :D
and happily befriended them :]
& i loveee themm!

o there is guitar tomorrow.
haha morning i am going to wake up early and run.
i promise that (:


and edmond i trust u :D
o and i owe wee kiong a present HAHA
and i cant w8 for tuesday wif xq! :D
O i am falling in love with david ARCHULETA'S songs :D

i have yet started on my work and yet laid my hands on storybooks and i am afraid procrastination is coming back to look for me again. stay far far away from me. i plead.

we will be together till dunno when.. (:

No comments: