1.28.2008

TAda..bl0g ONLY my siis will use to d0 sumting else SHH..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GERALD 25-1-08=)--shuai ge

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEI SHAN 29-1-08=)--sissy
hmm.both i havent bought present yet.

bt gerald unlikely...ps lar.

bt as for my sis. obviously she will f0rce mi to buy sumthing for her =P
hahas.=/

ok..t0day came for bL0GGiing ONLY...

s0 DUMB LAr.

i sacrificed my time f0r E ZUO JU AND MY ON9 TIME..

just to study cHEMistry.

RESULT i slept ALL THE way INSTEAD..

it is LIKE wth.

shit la.i am s0 pissed.and unhappy wif myself=((

i am a PIG

suan ler.

my SUNDAY swimming was SCARY.VERY SCARy =)

the first less0n i got a backache..due to lack of exercise.

and then yesterday i got a leg CRAMB. heng nvr dr0wn hahas.

okok tt all.waste a lot of time ler.

studying has been occupying my entir mind.

i even f0rgotten to on9.

l0l =P


No comments: