7.02.2013

Loving every second, minute, hour, bigger better stronger power

Hello guys (:
Successfully transformed into a nocturnal animal every holiday !
So here goes the update !
Shall keep it short and sweet ~

24/6:
Ah thats the day we have to hand in our attachment notes!
Weehee marks the end of work, its really less tiring to do any other thing when you are not working and its like DUH.
And yesh platoon 2 headed to teoheng for a celebratory session.
There were 9 of us WE WERE SCREAMING THE HOUSE DOWN.
Lol and i'm serious. You have to see how we sang Avril's Happy ending you would think that we look like some deprived teenagers or mad dogs.
But everyone enjoyed the session thoroughly lol and in the end we paid only 2 bucks each?!
and yes i can foresee we will go back there in the future :)
Singing is such a wonderful way to unleash and put yourself into emotions which u never get to experience :D
well well, and i remember that it was a scorching monday but we still had steam boat at val's house.
I really love such homely visits and gathering.
It feels like family and reminds me of datrololol :)
HAHA but i do feel old lol since kids these days are more into drinking and partying.
Played taboo too whoo i really suck at games whereby you have to find words to describe a certain word. Always tongue tied But these games are still useful in hyping the atmosphere :')

25/6:
Settling camp stuff at home
Going for combat lesson !

26/6:
had our OGL briefing and mini dry run :)
Hmm i have to say it turn out better than i expected.
lol really hope camp will turn out well :D
Gonna put my heart and soul into doing it OH YEAH

Had our first winnie lesson.
Oh my goodness. A notch above what i normally can handle
Plus not used to contact lens. It was a tough session for me and i was so upset with myself.
SHALL PRACT TMR OR WED xD teehee
i know i will get better ! GAMBATEH :)
So glad to see familiar faces again :DDD

27/6:
WOO met des for lunch at THW ! :)
Wa siao eh queued for an hour and i was so closed to having gastric.
I enjoyed the dimsum but not him.
Lol its funny after all these years we still manage to meet and talk and even hang out.
I don't see similarities in us at all, so for all these together what is exactly holding us together sometimes i wonder HAHA.
Anyways learnt something important from him that i keep reminding myself these days: Know more and Learn more. NO HARM :) yeap n i realise how little i know gotta expand my GK !
haha for food reviews ERM. The pork bun is simply marvellous and a MUST MUST get.
The prawn dumpling is good normal normal. I liked the steam egg cake haha reminds me of those gao at night markets. Lol theres one tofu skin with prawn which is awesome !!! But the carrot cake is not my type probably i ain't use to the taste. Add a lot of prawn stuff so i dont really know much about the meat part haha MUST TRY :)

28/6:
Pract for cac camp performance ! :)
and oh my gosh was my dear's book out day.
I'm horrible cause made him wait till 10pm at clementi for me and he still sent me home.
BY THEN 12am already. So tired, smelly and angsty but still made sure i got home ;')
Missed his voice so i let him talk throughout the train ride, felt a bit foreign though HAHA.

29/6:
Supposed to go for G&J's pract BUT... mum was complaining and i woke up late :/
So decided to skip it or else next time cannot dance at all ;x
Made sure i made full use of it !!!
Did up my camp allocation of freshies
Visited the Indoor stadium cause dear and his friend was going to catch the concert LOL
couldn't resist so i bought the merchandise :x TEEHEE.

30/6:
Sold my ticket not proud mentioning but yeah so i missed Gd's performance this time
glad to hear from HT & dear that they thoroughly enjoyed it
And how it was more high than clubbing lol well can't wait for the 5 to return
I confirm wont miss it x)

Went for pract again for cac performance ! seriously can learn so much from a performance :)
THIS time i learnt how to wear a cap while dancing HAHA.

Went home, went for dinner with cousins :)
My dear vien returned to Spore :)
HEHE watched our 1-5yo video together, laughing at each other.
Seriously couldn't believe 20 years flew past like this.
Im just glad i grew up with this bunch of people ;) who made my childhood really exciting and fun.
Truthfully, i always felt cool when i hang out with them even till NOW lol.
They always have this aura around them that makes other envy & i'm always proud to mention them in front of others. Always viewing them as my sisters and brothers. Though our lives may not be perfect but from their lives, i have learnt many many things. We are so different but theres this unmistakable love we have for each other haha not sure about the others but at least it is for me xD

Thats about my week whoots.
Well more to come.
Can i say that i enjoy this period of my life most now.
No studies so not much stress
Learning a lot on how to plan camps and i never knew that there was so much to do !
Dancing every other day still eager to improve.
so yeah practically im smiling everyday though i have to travel west almost daily
But that isn't daunting me from doing the things i love that makes me as happy and exhausted simultaneously. Lol sometimes i dont know why i like to occupy myself with so many things to do like what RID say. But these are making me happy so im going keep doing it and do it well.
YESH but i made many sacrifices in the midst of these self improvements or self indulge sessions and sometimes i wonder if it's really worth it.

Belated Sunday post ~



No comments: