4.12.2012

MONEY


Post work holidays is awesome except for one thing.
MONEY issues. Gosh, all my earnings are seeping away okay not seeping but washing down the drain -.- I'm desperate for money already so that means i am resuming work next week :D

Anyway after malaysia vacation, i had a local one for 3 day too :D
went to catch the vow, went to the beach and went to uss for the first time.
Thoroughly enjoyed and relax myself.
USS was awesome. Theme parks aint all about rides :) it encompasses musicals/concerts, cute mascots and also pretty infrastructure that leaves me starstruck :D Even i cant stand not buying anything home from the beautiful fairytale -movie-like world :D
Try it :D

The vow was sweet but a little boring for me.
I guess avengers would be more suitable for me.
BUT rachel mccadams is stunning !!!!!

Oh the day at the beach was a wet and cold day o_o
so my phone sacrificed and ascended to heaven :/ haha !
well who cares any phone will do right.
but saw a water spiral. a freaking cool one that resembles a tornado on the sea :)

cant wait for Mardi gra on friday :D hehe.
love the night :) & all the picture snapping !

I NEED MONEYYYYYYYYYYYY . maybe instead I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO SAVE $$$$4

No comments: