3.13.2012

John Carter

How can a day get any worse than this.
I dont suppose it is very bad just exhausting.
Plain exhausting.
Almost as tiring as a typical jc day hahaha !

after waking up from a 3hr nap/sleep? i have to take spicy tuna which is causing my sorethroat to worsen. at work we have like a total of 500 patients a day. then came the call from the scholarship application which made me freak out and i couldnt digest my lunch in peace. After lunch, my voice broke and my friend thought i had a sex change. but thank god seriously, today is an endurable day already for a busy day :D at night, i get to meet love ones and spend some time with them as well as catching a movie afterwards. so tonight i deserve a rest !
i want to go to work tomorrow !
please dont let my voice disappear ! i promise no mac a month x)

No comments: