3.23.2012

April


oh my its april already!
that also means that its time hunting for a new job.
cant believe it time seriously flies i do take note of work everyday but still, it past us all so quickly. i think the girls (us) came up with a super innovative idea of wearing our own uniforms together to work ! (: our black dress with bird print :D it caught a lot of attention on that day.
and glad we made lives a little more exciting with a topic to go about the clinic (:
cant seem to find anything that suites my timing, my place and my taste. After having the first job, i seem to have requirements for my second one and make sure its a good choice o_o.

it seems like this month will be the beginning of many things (:
yoga is seriously good , kind of understanding the meaning of relaxation and the stretches are great for my spine (:
o seriously cant wait. too tired want to sleep ! :<

saying trust seem easy. But doing it and making my heart accept it is yet the hardest thing to do.
Its okay, i'll learn. This time i will get better.

O NO there are just too many movies i need to watch this month! Hunger games, wrath of the titans, the vow, the avengers,amazing spiderman,MIB3 ^^ WOW need a movie marathon ~

No comments: