1.11.2012

微加幸福

Hey guys,
recently it has really been a bad time for me.
but i know i will get through it. JC was the toughest time already what could be worst than that right?
These days its just my job and me.
I enjoy work excited for it. My temp staff are really nice and pretty girls that are so sweet ;)
and si hui is also really a great and kind girl love how she keeps my love for medical and healthcare burning and keeping me optimistic about results
i enjoy going home early after work to spend time having dinner with my family
and reply messages on facebook or handphone :) while i see how metta kids are doing
and planning what i have to accomplished in every month with limited cash !
and also watching channel U drama with my daddy at night
while remember not to think so much but just go to sleep at night (:
life's simple and much tonned down.
But i think wearing 9 hours of shoes are giving me smelly hk feet!

Opps its time already for my 10pm show.
Time heals ! i trust u time :>
wanna go tw with friends ;(

No comments: