11.26.2011

You are the Apple of my eye

^ the handsome male lead that i have been talking about xD

helloooo
been curbing my temptations to return to blog ;>
this week has been a fulfilling week
i have so much so much to tell my mum who is gone for the week to cambodia to offer her service :D
but fret not she will be returning tomorrow :)

Firstly, caught this movie this week.
everyone has been singing praises of the show.
At first i thought it was like any other romance story that has no meaning to it.
but luckily i caught it and never regretted it :D
hehe the cast was great yeah handsome & sweet
and the movie was humorous in a dirty way HAHA.
i love it so much sosososooso much :D
like many youtubers had commented best Asian love story ever :)
bittersweet is the best word to describe the movie and of course its definitely not within your expectations. Most importantly, the chemistry was great

k moving on, its like 2 mcqs left :D
everyone has been going on and on about what to do after Alevels.
haha Glad that i have a list too. at least studying aint everything to me.
well i have high aims for the upcoming 8 months
HAHA i think it would be even more stressful as compared to the preparation for Alevels
But if u strive to become a better person u know you got to put in the effort if not how did anyone become famous or what today.
dont worry i aint aiming to become the next sungha jung tomorrow.
i just want to become better in my playing and pick up what i had always wanted while keeping fit and not losing touch of my favourite sport -swimming !
thats about it. Of course the best parts are - shopping/dates/vacations/camwhoring/COOKING/chalets/bbq? :}

When im equipped with all these i think im ready to receive my results.
well, i have seriously no confidence that i can do well like getting 4As
so to minimize my disappointment ,improving and developing my skills is the only way to cushion my unhappiness. Because by then, when i receive my results... even if i cant study, i can still do this,this and this. yeap i dont wanna feel handicap and helpless like studying is the only thing i can do and yet i can't do it well. I will crumble if that becomes a fact! woes of a nerdy student ;<

having thoughts of dying my hair. :)
will have to give more thoughts about it :D

o NO i cant wear heels like serious :<
PROM die ah!

and i realise katy perry is beautiful in her mv ;) she can pull off the goth look lol.

i have to wait for 13 days :(
till then i shall continue to lead my live to the fullest while you return.

sungha shall top my list for the month and bigbang will take the second place :D

No comments: