11.01.2011

Eighteen

Being eighteen isn't as big as what i have thought it would be.
but i was showered with tons (not a lot but sufficient) of love messages ,especially those whom i never bother to wish :/ due to EXCUSES AND EXCUSES. not forgetting the present flooding across my table as it float ad mist of my papers. and of course the day well spent with loved ones as well as the midnight surprise ;) what more could i ask for ?
im a lucky chap :)
its sweet being Eighteen, i guess :D
although i was only given 3 hours or maybe 5 to rest :)

haha its like a week to A's
and a month till it ends.
I bet this month will zoom pass.
I kept trying to predict what would happen in the following month
but to no avail. shall just be down to earth and do whats within my abilities

Shall wake up at 4 to write my gp essay that i owe myself ! hahahah

No comments: