8.31.2011

Set Fire to the Rain


Recently, i cant stop drowning myself in english songs
its like i can almost spell every song playing on 98.7
haha thats bad right?

Lol my tuition friend told me she wanted to buy an inspirational book to read to boost her confidence before going for prelims
and i thought that was a fantastic idea since i have to me psychologically well before i can conquer the paper right. so i asked her again that day and to my dismay the book wasn't a help at all :/
hahaha Is A levels that depressing?
but crys and i came up with an awesome song to study the colours for TM CHEERS :D

Anyways had a funny encounter at the coffeeshop one day
lol the uncle was a little perverted and the best part was i didnt even get his pervert hints till my friend explained it to me haahhahaa.

i love this song by cab recently,
the tune is so catchy and i love how he plays around with his voice ^^


It feels just like it was yesterday
We were in love
Why's it falling apart
I've never been one to walk away
But I've had enough
And it's breaking my heart

Cause you love me just the way that you should
It's nothing that you do
No it's nothing you say
Yeah baby, I know that you're good
But I don't want a good girl No, not today

Cause I want it bad I want a bad girl, baby, bad
I want a love that's crazy, yeah
I want a bad girl, baby, bad I want it bad

I want a girl who stays out too late
And when I call
She doesn't answer the phone
Oh, I want a girl who likes it her way
And through it all
I know I'll end up alone

More lyrics: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/t/the_cab/#share

:D
its teachers day tomorrow my poor ct have to spent it alone
and neither am i returning to dunman
but soon. catching up will definitely be done once loose ends are tied up.

and my daddy's iphone screen have like cracks all over it 0.0 HEARTPAIN

No comments: