6.12.2011

The script

^ introducing min woo from boyfriend!
seriously i dont really like fan-girling but this guy is kindda cute ^^
and hey he dance well k :)

and moving on to my K- stuff :D
-im back with wgm! chinese subbers are really fast so i got to watch khuntoria and woojung couple today :)!
-hahah and i wanna find a new dance to learn
-uhh i missed my Galileo show on friday night and its upsetting me right now !

heyhey
i kinda love this new simple, pretty ,blogskin here ;)
haha i choose this cause it was the easiest to manipulate.
Blame it on my poor technical skills so i guess this is the best i can do.
o yeah i have yet link people up here !

and i guess my mac have been giving me warnings ;/
he needs a doctor soon :(
he keeps shutting off by himself and its worry me a little. D:
hais. please don't give up on me so soon mac-ky ;'(

last but not least,
im not sure if its okay to embed such videos but im really in love with his guitar playing :D
cause his guitar sings !
he is making me jealous all the time ;)
i really like him+ his guitar :D
sungha jung :)

i need a capo :D

No comments: