4.17.2011

STupid liar

^ not my photo :) but he makes my day :D

I WANT GOLD WITH HONOURS FOR GUITAR ENSEMBLE ! :D

Please grant me that wish or else i don't know how i'm going to complete my A's too ;(

i wanna see them sooo much!!!! :0
love my panda-ri hahhhaha!!
i've made up my mind :D
i will fly to korea when i'm 21 to catch BIGSHOW with my very own eyes (Y)
yeah VIP :D
and when i see them i'll sing enchanted :D
This night is flawless, don't you let it go
I'm wonderstruck, dancing around all alone
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
I was enchanted to meet you.

o yeah New season WGM is really good too ;)
love the brave couple/ woojung couple too :D
FULL of CHEMISTRY ^^

yay my favourite animal recently is giraffeeeee ;)
i learnt it from guitarrrrr andddd diversityyyyy :D

ok im leaving my chem needs me ! GRRRRR

i wanna catch movies but there's no time.
i wanna eat dinner at 7pm but guitar ends at 8.
i wanna sleep for 8 hours but i only eat my pillows at 12
i wanna read Norwegian Wood but i cannot even finish Starting over.
;( so many things to do so little time!!!!

No comments: