11.19.2010

my girlfriend is a gumiho

^ hottest man on earth ^^ NOH MIN WOO !

totally immersed myself into gumiho already!
i know its dumb but its kind of better for me to distract myself now and not think of anyting else.
well its great to see everyone around me feeling happy ^^
gah i feel their happiness too.
but nevermind!
anyway ha jia ying and gang coming my house to make sandwiches ^^
haha cause we are going to hort park tomorrow with the kids!
IM GOnnA take millions of photos with nigel !
gagaga and kind of excited since i never knew such a place existed -__-
heheheehehe

yesterday another cutie visited my place.
Javier ze ze that little kid is awfully energetic and uber uber cute.
wheeee he is super cute wanted to post a pic here
but i look so absolutely disgusting so
ha too bad im NOt posting
but babysitting a child is no JOKE.
drained all my energy within half an hour :(
but he lovess me :>

nahh hope cousins return soon! :(
all leaving me one by one uh
when are we going to reunite to JAM again :D
miss them bless them :)

well and uh i'm curbing my tempt to watch harry potter.
seriously i hate waiting :(
impatient me!
but the reviews sound awesome so i must catch even if i had to go alone HA!

and the book im currently reading sounds good :D
the pilot's wife
its some ancient book my aunt dug out during spring cleaning.
whee i cant take my eyes off it ~

alone.freedom.breathe.fly.my life.

No comments: