11.10.2010

kwon ji yong


hiya!
have the sudden urge to blog again :)
wheee its like OP is over pw is over
but i miss my pw mates :D
i love how gen and idaffi bicker with one another
i love how we have gotten closer and informal with one another.
most hate pw yeah me too
but they made it really enjoyable and as little stress as possible for me
so im a really lucky chap here :D
ENVY ME xD

well, moving on
we are going to cycle tomorrow!
LIKE OMG :D ya so moments to shed some fats :D
hope wifeys remember to bring cam for CAMWHORING session
ARGH but xq is not available tomorrow :(
it wouldn't be complete if any of them is missing!
but its ok we have a replacement and make up session ^^

hehe and my cousin and sissy will be flying off one by one
leaving me all alone in singapore to fiddle with my BOOKS
they have the opportunities to fly overseas for their cca or for leisure
super envious. :D
argh nvm i will stay here and accompany my MUMMY and bug her to buy more k drama for me :D
haha yeah n i thought of a fantabulous pressie for rachie :D
claps and cheers for my creativity.

now its time for eat pray love :DDDDDD
BYES * done with my guitar reporT! YIPPEE YIKES :D

its such a boring day D:

No comments: