11.21.2007

blah blah blah...

xia0 zhus album ok la..bt i wan =))

okies today is a b0ring day as usual hahas.
woke up at 12 =0 usual.
then mumie f0rce mi to mop sweep and magic clean..(servant )hahas.
eerm ya of c0urse this kind of g00d things i will share with my sister so she had to do the h0use w0rk with mi hahahas.
=))) then s0 bored lar..
nvm yest night went to POP to buy sch00l
gt 5%discount and pop is near my hse =) so very Fang Bian
yar.and the books are super heavy..
haix couldnt find my chem txtbk gt to g0 back sch00l and buy..
when i bought sum of my bks and sissy bks..
the bill was $197++ hahas.
the rceipt was super LOng =))
then i force my mumie to buy sh0es f0r mi..
n0rmal sh0es from bata =)
simple and cheap ma..
then so stupid my pathetic f00t did not grow at all damn.
i took size3 still =((
looks like my height and foot size is so small and sh0rt haixxx...
so i tried to bribe my mum to buy sh0rter socks
stupid she dun allow me to wear ankle socks.
heng the socks i ch0se are rather sh0rt hehee..
ok erm oh ya ml haven blog yet excited to see her first p0st u know hahas.
=)))
then 0h ya e zuo ju zhi wen thriller is super nice only a bit aheem** lar.
bt i am a great fan of it i am g00nnna watch it n0 matter wad hahas/
oh ya saw sh0w'S ablum album and took a foto of it.
ps. my foto taking skills suxs a lot hahas

oh ya recently addicted to reading a book ooo...
hahas new m00n
the last one is elcipse but then it is hard c0ver and it cost 34.++ wth
nvm i willl buy it =))
kant blive i am mad bout books hahahs =)))
ok gtg bb =)))
yaya it is the 74th post i tink i am gonna make till 100 =)

No comments: