10.13.2013

ASCENDANCE

Partly, why i have been on a hiatus.
The practices, the rehearsals and the actual concert on 21 Sept.
A day that i wouldn't forget.
Because it's rare that these proud/ unforgettable moments come by.
Still finding the strength to continue this.
Hopefully, one day i will be back again.


Also due to my Mental Health Assignment which was really tough for me. Because i had to study patho & pharmaco before i can embark on the essay. Luckily, i'm back in love with food, life and everything else. Yesh, i was almost lost there/ somewhere which i could't find myself.


Thankful for spiritual faith, mummy, professional advisors, friends, dear, family AND myself for not giving up and still learning how to overcome this ordeal (Battle within myself). Grateful that this life -obstacle is a failure and serves as an important lesson so that i learn to start going easy on myself, loving myself, crediting myself , having more confidence and always viewing the positive in whatever matter. :) THAT is so DARN important, if u do not have it or u feel that u are lacking of it. START PRACTICING because u deserve to be happy :)


And so, watching an episode of running man with GD in it really helps. :)
He is a living example of how cute and swag can coexist. perfectly natural for this talented one here :D


And on the side note, he POP lo ! :D Ghee really proud of him. It hasn't been easy for him at all. But listening to how he trudges through each obstacle with will and unrelentless perseverance always awes me. yeap my role model in bravery, confidence and strength. :D

The past weeks haven't been eventful socially but very dramatic academically. been through 2 practicals and hais haha i really suck at it. OR positively put, its just not as good as my cognition. It has always been that way BUT i know it will get better with practice xD. Since i never had flair in anything before. Tough life hs! well, manage to met up with fel for a quite short catching up, dancers for a sashimi feast ( i think i'm turning vegetarian soon :O stomach can't stand so many fishies !!! :x). Lol even squeezed time for DDC auditions. my soft spot. eh and and my all time favourite meditation and dharma circle session. HEHE gonna commit to engage the spiritual part of me once a week at least (sounds really holy) but because there are so many things happening in a day or a week i need time to reconcile with myself and recharge so i can keep going. Plus plus, its my little heaven :D 

It's october already ! May the months get better and everyone stays healthy and happy :>
I have so many people whom i'm missing right now and i wish i could reach out to if time allows.
haha 
Opps im supposed to dedicate 8hrs of rest to myself daily - MY NEW GOAL :)
That means i will just get up at 9 tmr HAHAHA. (going easy on myself)

Till then,
SHAN

No comments: