9.14.2012

NOTE: THIS IS PHOTO DOES NOT BELONG TO ME.
Anyways, i can't wait to get the latest 'Happy' collection from kikki.k . The designs are simply classy and beautiful.Totally. its so hard to resist (:
well  moving on, really want to try to be involved in next year's camp because i'm not choosing to go for any overseas or summer exchange trip YET. Can't wait for the experiences and opportunities lying ahead. Everything seems so interesting and i just want to experiment with all i could in my short 3 years stay :D so once again university life is pretty amazing.
well, but there   is always the tough part like  confidence issues, sensitivity and finding true friends.  All takes time and its part and parcel of the growing process i guess . Just have to self remind that i can't let my emotions go on a roller coaster ride all the time cause it takes a huge toll on my performance regardless academically or socially or anything. MOOD and feelings are just things that are not nice to play with. So HS learn to MAINTAIN. have a more calm and confident mind !
well i'm missing danzpeople already like super badly . not that i'm not enjoying dhopps i  love the feeling emitted from the people there its like welcoming me  to join a big family to welcome me to share my passion somewhat like nursing (:
whee he cant wait for the class tee and pullover design already!
and have i mention, i really love nua-ing at home on alternate thursdays. feels like a real good break  for me :D
last but no t least acted crazily, tore  my  A&P book into chapters for better revision purpose  . heat ache so badly i had my mum to do the execution for me. YAY swimming is starting all over again. wow can't wait to swim faster than before and feeeeeeel all the muscle aches again !
handled up my first official assignment. It was a tough nut to crack ma SWEATS. glad i didnt do last minute work u know  BUT errors are still prevalent everywhere -,-
About there, BIGBANG concert coming up soon.  should be more interesting by then !
cant wait to prick people's  finger this sat HAHAHAH :D

No comments: