6.23.2012

Kiss Me Again

Maybe nua-ing at home aint that bad afterall ! (:
well, gave me time for my heart to settle down.
and i can think through things slowly at a less rushed pace!
but i know hs can't stand such pace of life for long.
Occasional breaks like this teach me to learn to breathe and rest :>
not all things have to be rushed.

cant wait for spiderman right!

hahha read several news and its kind of addictive cause they are not the usual news we se all day but those which teaches us beauty and wellness and all sorts of interesting things that one who never think of. Shall be my regular site from now on :> 

HAI. but someone must start teaching me how to not be so mean to people around me whom i love. Why do i become easily agitated around them these day especially negative way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should identify what causes you to feel agitated easily. Maybe its your fast-paced and active lifestyle. :D