10.12.2010

I'll be back


i'll be back its a great title for this agree?
its 2pm new song and yeap i'll be back blogging to entertain my wifey haha !
well,promos are over.
seriously 2010 is a sucky year and it must be all the way till the end.
i thought i could like breathe after promotional exams.
hell no! though i can like breathe better but but but project work and also pdp is hunting me down. :( POUT!
but after exams are like the best time of the year.
meet up and dates and shopping spree wheee~
but thats only a short moment a compared to the torment i've been throught for the year.
haha.

i was watching nigahiga today with yx :D
hehe they are hella funny and a new source of entertainment for me ;D hehe

and o ya no HOPEs for entering TIP :(
BYE medical/healthcare sector!
it would be miraculous if my bio scores above an E grade and be among the top 30 of genius-es
:(
nvm anyway i think my dm still rmb me as my card is with him like for a zillion of years and uh im going for a TAiwan vacation so what exactly are my chances entering TIP.
almost 0!

and i seriously wonder what are my chances returning to tj next year.
i have been worrying for the past few days or maybe months before but i will still have to face the music :(
well if im getting all E-s im leaving?
seriously, i think i will miss life here abit :(
i got a pretty decent class and yeah they are wonderful nice classmates.
im gonna cry :( boohoo~
whatever its really damn depressing but life goes on.
all the unhappiness i have survived through promos period
things will only get better not worst :( i guess.

i wanna sleep early like wifey but IMPOSSIBLE.
*admire*
o yeah and i got loads of shows to watch ;D
-playful kiss
-personal taste ***
-some scandal thing with micky starring as an actor
-WE GOT MARRIED ^^
-and lee seung gi's nine tail something :D

fixed a date with busy woman jx :D
i better be free and she too next sat ! :D
we promised!

okay got to practise guitar if not my president will whack me haha
BUT its near 12 and my neighbours are fast asleep~
yeobu,have faith in me

i'm going crazy - se7en

No comments: