2.05.2009

HEADACHES

head pain ; heavy head. ARGH!

it feels as if it had been centuries since i came back here.
life these days are impossible to be pen down.
i hit my bed only 1 in the morning and take naps till 7pm.
a perfect nocturnal animal . -.-
my meals each day are so irregular that i am pretty sure that the gastric juices would wear my stomach away.
and even better i don't have to eat anymore. HAHA (:
feeling tired in class also became a more common sight :x
i need to revert my lifestyle back to normal !
argh what is normal? =.=

the BEST thing is i am having 6-7 TESTS next week.
bet no one can beat me HAHA.

but i shouldn't be that bad cause most are my favourite subjects
o i sound like a pervert -.-
except geography. seriously i hate GEOGRAPHY.
it is so difficult to understand those bloody trends for food.
:O suck in that BADLY.

it is worrying, i am getting insomnia every night :/
dreaming of my books too much :x

i miss my mum's cooking ):
takeaway food just sucks.

saving up more time for you.

No comments: